Monday, November 24, 2014

The Future

UPDATE:
Hey guys! So I just got back from a short trip to Vegas a few days ago with my best friend. We had a blast! Anyways, back to reality. My dad got out of the hospital on Thursday! Everyone is excited. His symptoms went away so they let him go. Then yesterday the doctor decided he needed to be put on disability for work. This means a huge cut in pay for him, but we can all stick by his side and help him and my mom out. Other than that things have been pretty calm in the Koss household.

---

Anyways, one thing I have been thinking a lot about lately is my future. What it holds for not only myself, but for everyone that is in my life – especially for my family. All of a sudden it is hard to imagine life any other way at this point. I believe that thinking about the future is necessary. It can help guide your decisions in the present time and help lead you to a better future. Plans for your future can change more often than never though so it is important that you also live in the moment because the future is now.

Honestly, for my future I imagine differently than what I hope for. I have dreams of traveling the world and living in different areas of the world. But I have realized that there are too many important things here in Michigan that I want to do. I also want to open my own resale shop and I cannot do so when I am constantly moving. I wish that my family stays together no matter where we all go in life.


The future is ever changing based on what you are doing right now, so it is hard to try and control it. But having something that you want to do with it in mind is always a great basis to have.

Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.

Donate to A Good Koss Here

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your dad is back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kariann I feel your emotions. I'm a mamas boy myself and one of the reasons that I went to a local college was so I could work while going to school and be close with my family as well. I respect your decisions and your support for your father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrian,
    Actually the doctor wrote the letter to comply with my Ford manager and HR requested. Take time off or be release. I'd rather take the time off and have a job to go back to when I'm feeling better for a bit.
    Love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete