Monday, November 10, 2014

Family Videos


UPDATE:

It’s a new week and hardly anything has changed with my dad physically or emotionally – and I’m not complaining! The chemo from last week has hardly slowed my dad down. This week we accomplished getting the Christmas lights up as my sister is in town from Las Vegas for the weekend. We also went to Frankenmuth yesterday as a family and honestly, it was just very nice having the whole family together once again. My dad does not get chemo again until next Monday, so hopefully this week will be an even better one for him!

---

This week I just wanted to show off one of my favorite home videos of my family and I. Sometimes it is just nice to reflect on old times when the current times are changing ever so quickly.

In this video, I am the baby and my dad is the man behind the camera. My middle sister, who is three years older than me, is the crazy child running around. I find this video to be a good laugh.



 It’s funny how memories can be well kept through video. Technology plays an important roll in my whole family's life, and I'm glad we've been using it since day one to capture memories like this.

Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.

Donate to A Good Koss Here!


1 comment: