Monday, October 27, 2014

Memories

UPDATE:
Hey again everyone! Not much new in the Koss household. My dad is still holding up very well after the first chemo treatment! Hopefully not much changes there. My parents have been trying to go out as much as they can together before the nine day period is up where it is safe for my dad to be out in public, since chemo basically shuts down your immune system. It is definitely going to be tough for not only him, but of course his family too with him not being able to leave the house except for doctor’s appointments and such. My family and I are going to do our best to help him feel comfortable.

---

Today I’m going to discuss one of my favorite memories with my dad.

Honestly? It is hard to choose… so I didn’t. I have done a ton of fun activities with my dad and family.

This is one of my most recent pictures with him. This is from my 21st birthday in July. My parents joined my friends and I in celebration, and took care of me in my after-math. They deserve a medal for that alone.


This is a picture of all my whole family at a Tiger’s game, when my Vegas family came in for 3 weeks in the summer. My dad takes such great pride in his grandchildren too.



This picture of my dad, sister, nephew and I is from summer of 2013 at Kensington Metropark – now one of my favorite places in the world because my parents took me there when I was younger.



And this picture is from one of our dozens of vacations together. Each vacation is another memory I want to never forget!


Time spent with family is extremely important. Life is too short to spend it any other way.

Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.



1 comment: